Sunday 22 April 2012

Interaction Design - Bonus Content

I thought I'd mention this interesting device - 


Apparently able to unlock the "7th Sense"




KOR-fx collar developed by Immerz Inc. 


Driven by a novel and proprietary accusto-haptic technology,
KOR-FX® delivers an unparalleled immersive experience to
anyone playing a video game, watching a movie or listening to
music. Compact, portable and platform-independent, KOR-FX uses
the human body itself to unlock its “7th Sense”®, which causes the
listener to feel intensely “there” in an entirely new and powerful
way. Entertainment media of any kind will never be the same
with KOR-FX. 


This could make FPS and ...well, just about any game a different experience. 


My one concern is that if I played Mortal Kombat.....




Would I want to feel this?

No comments:

Post a Comment